PPD Inkjet Art Textured Glossy Greeting Card Paper 64lb 240gsm A4 (8.27 x 11.69 inch) With Envelopes
This Inkjet formulated Canvas Textured Greeting Cards are glossy on one side for excellent reproduction of your prints, designs, or photos, and matte on the other side for your personal notes or messages. The card is digitally pre-scored to accurately fold in half with ease. The Canvas Textured look and feel is no other Inkjet Greeting Card. Comes with white pocket diamond flap luxury envelope corresponding to the number of greeting cards you bought. Seals from the wider part of the envelope. With Photo Paper Direct Inkjet Photo Greeting Cards, you can produce professional looking greetings cards, thank you notes, invitations, announcements for any occasion, with your own personal creative touches, right from the comfort of your own home.
- Make your own custom greetings cards, thank you notes, birthday or holiday cards, personalized with your own creative touches.
- Excellent photographic reproduction.
- Fade resistant
- A great option for extremely professional presentations!
- Canvas Textured Glossy surface
Compatible with all inkjet printers like Epson, HP, Canon, Brother and many more, using any standard inkjet ink.
- Wide color gamut allows true color reproduction
- Water resistant
- Instant Dry: can be handled straight off the printer, no smearing!
- Thicker card means more professional feel
- Finish - Canvas 'like' texture that is gloss one side, matte other side
- Size - A4 (8.27 x 11.69 inch)
- Weight - 64lb / 240gsm
- Thickness - 10.5 mil
- Envelope size: C5 to contain folded A4 (8.27 x 11.69 inch)
- Envelope dimensions: 229 x 162mm
- Weight: Standard
Quick tutorial about the options for making your own Christmas greeting cards this your (or for any other occasion). Using 260g or 300g Inkjet greeting card it is possible to have photos on the exterior and text inside the card, perfect as photo Christmas cards. Found at http://www.photopaperdirect.com/categories/Creative-Media/Greeting-Cards/
Making Photo C...Quick tutorial about the options for making your own Christmas...