PPD Inkjet Iron-On Dark Transfer Paper 11 x 17"
✔ Stretchable ✔ Fully Machine Washable ✔ Highly Durable (No Peel) ✔ Blue Grid Back ✔ For Iron or HeatPress ✔ Suits ANY Color Fabric ✔ Perfect for Cotton, Linen and Other Fabrics That Can Be Ironed At Maximum Temperature ✔ 11x17" (Tabloid Size) ✔ Fully Compatible With Cricut (And All Other Cutting Machines)
One of our BEST sellers! Our Inkjet Transfer Paper for black and/or dark fabric allows you to put your own photos, designs, artwork, texts and messages onto a wide range of items such as t-shirts (or other clothing), tote bags, cushion covers and pillowcases, tablecloths, flags and banners and much more. Our uniquely formulated transfer paper bonds with the fabric, leaving it soft, flexible and able to stretch with NO PEELING! Once applied, the transfer is FULLY washable.
It’s easy to use for all your creative crafts at home with virtually any standard iron, or commercially using a professional heat press. Full instructions and everything you’ll need included in every pack, the only thing you will need to bring is your imagination!
- Excellent photographic reproduction
- Great for kid’s crafts, family reunions, birthdays and anniversaries
- Customize your t-shirts, jackets, home decorations, just about anything
- Great for brand recognition or team identification
- Use it yourself or give as a great and creative gift
- Once applied, the transfer is FULLY washable and will stretch nicely without peeling
Compatible with all inkjet printers like Epson, HP, Brother, Canon and many more, using any standard inkjet inks, dye based or pigmented.
- For black and/or dark colored fabric
- Fabric remain soft and flexible, with no peeling
- Laundry safe, item remains washable
- Size: 11 x 17 inch
- Blue grid back
- Fully compatible with Cricut smart cutting machine
In this tutorial we cover the ways to use and the applications which transfer paper for dark fabrics has. Order from UK / International Store - http://goo.gl/MkeowS Order from USA Store - http://goo.gl/S0eIFJ Often refereed to as t shirt paper, the transfer paper can be used to transfer images, photos and text onto shirts. cotton bags, pillow cases, aprons and so on.
Iron On Transf...In this tutorial we cover the ways to use and the applications...