PPD Inkjet Iron-On Mixed Light and Dark Transfer Paper 8.5 x 11" Pack of 40 Sheets
✔ Stretchable ✔ Fully Machine Washable ✔ Highly Durable (No Peel) ✔ Red and Blue Grid Back ✔ For Iron or HeatPress
Are you unsure whether the light or dark suits your application? Then try this mixed pack, comprised of 20 Inkjet Light Transfer Sheets (for white or cream fabrics) and 20 Inkjet Dark Transfer Sheets (for dark, full color, black and even white fabrics). Once applied, the transfer is FULLY washable.
In total 40 sheets in this pack (20 Light + 20 Dark).
Our Inkjet Transfer Paper allows you to put your own photos, designs, artwork, texts and messages onto a wide range of items such as t-shirts (or other clothing), tote bags, cushion covers and pillowcases, tablecloths, flags and banners and much more. Our uniquely formulated transfer paper bonds with the fabric, leaving it soft, flexible and able to stretch with NO PEELING!
It’s easy to use for all your creative crafts at home with virtually any standard iron, or commercially using a professional heat press. Full instructions and everything you’ll need included in every pack, the only thing you will need to bring is your imagination!
- Excellent photographic reproduction
- Great for kid’s crafts, family reunions, birthdays and anniversaries
- Customize your t-shirts, jackets, home decorations, just about anything
- Great for brand recognition or team identification
- Use it yourself or give as a great and creative gift
- Once applied, the transfer is FULLY washable and will stretch nicely without peeling
Compatible with all inkjet printers like Epson, HP, Brother, Canon and many more, using any standard inkjet inks, dye based or pigmented.
- For white and/or light colored fabric / Dark and/or back including full color
- Fabric remain soft and flexible, with no peeling
- Laundry safe, item remains washable
- Size: 8.5 x 11 inch
- Blue grid back (the dark transfer ) / red grid back (the light transfer) types
- Fully compatible with Cricut smart cutting machine
Order from UK / International Store - http://goo.gl/MkeowS Order from USA / Canada Store - http://goo.gl/S0eIFJ here is a step by step tutorial of how to use t shirt transfer paper to transfer photos, images, logos or text onto fabrics such as t shirts, cotton bags etc.
How To Use T S...Order from UK / International Store - http://goo.gl/MkeowS Ord...