PPD Inkjet Photo White Satin ‘Baryta’ Paper 65lb (270gsm) A3 (11.7 x 16.5 inch)
Manufactured by the highly respected Hahnemuhle, our Inkjet Photo White Satin Baryta Paper is a 100% a-cellulose paper with a smooth satin surface. It’s premium inkjet coating meets the industry's highest standards for image reproduction, density, color gamut, color graduation and image sharpness. It also has a bright white base that adds brilliance and color dynamics to any digital project. The technical benefits of the Baryta layer include greater detail and definition, extended tonal range and excellent archival properties.
This exceptional quality paper is compatible with dye based and pigmented inks and is ACID FREE, therefore it is a fully ARCHIVAL PAPER for all your finest quality prints.
Common applications include photographic and fine art reproduction, digital art, black & white and color photography, limited edition prints, presentation prints for display purposes and exhibitions, and treasured photo albums.
● 100% cotton with a smooth satin, exceptionally heavy look and feel
● Ideal for high end photography, presentation prints, exhibition work, fine art reproduction
● This paper is Acid Free and fully archival! Ideal for photo artistic and fine art printing and any commercial, retail or displayed prints.
● Available in packs of 10 or 25 sheets
● Wide color gamut allow true color reproduction, even the smallest details will pop!
● No watermarks or logos on either side of the paper
● Water resistant
● Exceptional quality fine art smooth texture
Compatible with all inkjet printers like Epson, HP, Brother, Canon and many more, using any standard inkjet ink, dye based or pigmented.
● Finish - Satin
● Size - A3 (11.7 x 16.5 inch)
● Weight - 65lb / 270gsm