PPD Inkjet Watercolor Matte Giclee Paper 60lb (240gsm) 11 x 17"
Manufactured by the highly respected Hahnemuhle, our Inkjet Watercolor 240gsm Matte Paper is a natural white, 100% a-cellulose paper with the rough, textured surface of a traditional watercolor paper. Its premium matt inkjet coating meets the industry's highest standards for density, color gamut, color graduation and image sharpness while preserving the special touch and feel of genuine art paper.
This exceptional quality paper is compatible with dye based and pigmented inks and is ACID FREE, therefore it is a fully ARCHIVAL PAPER for all your finest quality prints.
Common applications include photographic and fine art reproduction, digital art, black & white and color photography, limited edition prints, presentation prints for display purposes and exhibitions, and treasured photo albums. Also ideal for high end greeting cards as reverse (non-coated) side can accept text and handwriting.
● High resolution Acid Free, fully archival paper print quality, ideal for graphic prints
● Can be used for photographic images when matt effect is preferred
● Widely used for presentations, catalogues, business reports, school work etc
● Fingerprint marks are virtually non-existent thanks to the lack of sheen
● This paper is Archival! Ideal for any commercial, retail or displayed prints.
● Available in packs of 10 or 25 sheets
● Wide color gamut allow true color reproduction, even the smallest details will pop!
● No watermarks or logos on either side of the paper
● Water resistant
● Exceptional quality art texture - real, textured watercolour giclee paper
Compatible with all inkjet printers like Epson, HP, Brother, Canon and many more, using any standard inkjet ink, dye based or pigmented.
● Finish - Matt
● Size - 11 x 17"
● Weight - 60lb / 240gsm