PPD Inkjet White Velvet Etching Giclee Paper 65lb (270gsm) 8.5 x 11"
Manufactured by the highly respected Hahnemuhle, our White Velvet Etching Paper is a bright white, 25% cotton, 75% a-cellulose paper with a surface texture similar to “German Etching” paper. It has a very high whiteness, and its premium matt inkjet coating meets the industry's highest standards for image reproduction, density, color gamut, color graduation and image sharpness, all while preserving the special look and feel of genuine art paper.
This exceptional quality paper is compatible with dye based and pigmented inks and is ACID FREE, therefore it is a fully ARCHIVAL PAPER for all your finest quality prints.
Common applications include photographic and fine art reproduction, digital art, black & white and color photography, limited edition prints, presentation prints for display purposes and exhibitions, and treasured photo albums. Also ideal for high end greeting cards as reverse (non-coated) side can accept text and handwriting.
● Bright white, etching paper texture, exceptionally heavy look and feel
● Ideal for high end photography, presentation prints, exhibition work, fine art reproduction
● This giclee paper is Acid Free and fully archival! Ideal for photo artistic and fine art printing and any commercial, retail or displayed prints.
● Available in packs of 10 or 25 sheets
● Wide color gamut allow true color reproduction, even the smallest details will pop!
● No watermarks or logos on either side of the paper
● Water resistant
● Exceptional quality fine art texture
Compatible with all inkjet printers like Epson, HP, Brother, Canon and many more, using any standard inkjet ink, dye based or pigmented.
● Finish - Matte
● Size - 8.5 x 11"
● Weight - 65lb / 270gsm